Jump to navigation Jump to search
Similar in motion to a tennis forehand, this crack is very commonly used for doing cutting techniques. Like all flicks, this technique will be easiest to do with a longer whip.
- Forehand Flick
- Start with the whip laying out behind you and the handle pointing along the thong
- Keeping your hand level with the ground, and the handle in line with the thong, push your hand forward in a straight line
- A common mistake is to let your arm or the whip to travel around you instead of a straight line
- At the end of your reach, snap the handle forward to point at your imaginary target
- Anticipate that the whip will want to continue it's motion after the crack. Either ground the whip or allow it to continue up over your head.