Cross Body Reverse Cattleman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Cattleman's crack done to the front on your off side.
- Start with the whip laying out in behind you, even with your off side shoulder
- Your arm should be across your body and reaching out towards the whip, keep the handle in line with the thong.
- Draw the whip to the front
- As the whip passes your leg make sure the handle is angled slightly away from your body
- Continue the swing of your arm
- Your upper arm will stop about level with the ground, but bend your elbow to continue the swinging motion until your forearm is pointing upwards
- The thong should swing overhead in a large arc
- When the cracker almost touches the ground in back, straighten your elbow out and point the handle of the whip towards your imaginary target in front of you