Reverse Singleton Special
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Reverse Singleton Special is essentially a Singleton Special done in the opposite direction. It is a horizontal crack near the ground that happens underneath your feet.
- Repeating Reverse Singleton Specials (alternating hands)
- Reverse Singleton Special + Singleton Special
- Start with the whip lying horizontally on the ground in front of you, with the thong pointing out to the right.
- Swing the whip counterclockwise around your body near the ground.
- Let the whip curl around your legs
- Jump over the whip as it comes towards your feet
- Once the whip has passed underneath you, swing your arm across your body to the right