This cutback is esentially the Victorian Cutback but performed in an overhead plane.
- Start by rotating the whip in an outward circle
- At the point when your whip handle is pointing straight forward, pause for a moment
- Your palm should be facing upward at the moment
- Rotate your wrist backward
- Your whip should crack over your head and slightly behind you
This technique may be easiest to learn by taking the victorian cutback and slowly changing the plane by leaning your body over and bringing the whip with you. When you have the whip almost level with the ground, straighten your body back up.