Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Boomerang is a two crack pattern that happens horizontally over your head. It is most commonly done with a Sidearm Flick or Overhead Reverse to start, and finishes with a Carolina Cutback for the second crack.
- Start with a Sidearm Flick or Overhead Reverse
- Finish the crack with your arm out in front of you and your hand in front of your head
- Turn your wrist out as far as it will go with your thumb pointing forwards
- Wait for the thong of the whip to travel out past the the handle and curl around the opposite side
- Pull your forearm back and twist your wrist back in towards your head